1.15.2009

Play list 2

01.15.09

I left something important at my Ex-girlfriend's Place - Nunco Band
Hat and Spaghetti - Kim Chang Wan Band
Faust - Gukkasten
Tangled - Black Skirt

Heart Breaking Romance - GuNamGuaYeoRidingStella
The Day I long-waited - Baek Hyun Jin
Give me some water - P.Andafool Project feat.GyePi from Brocoli, you too?
Apollon - Amature Amplifier

Au Contraire - Julie Doiron
Cactus - Casker
Days and Days - Fantastic Plastic Machine

Aruarian Dance - Nujabes
Summer has gone by - Linus' Blanket
The Mermaid of the noon - Quruli
The most common existence - Sister's Barbershop

*Where do my bluebird fly - Tallest man on Earth
My Best Intent - Stephen Steinbrink
I'm safer on an airplane - Copeland
Oushiza Rhapsody - Kirinji

*The Uniform - The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra
I like JH - Nervous Shirt
Rainbow - Smiles

Close to you - Noon
Pouring Rain - The Underwear Band

*: New release at KUCI library

Special Thanks to - 고맙습니다.
Beatball Record www.beatballrecords.com
Ruby Salon Record www.rubysalon.com
Dear RCMs: Tivrusky, Jason, Munji, Dandy, Noam, Taewook, Francheska www.rcmspirit.cyworld.co.kr



No comments: